Twistpad Carthago Software forums / Twistpad /  

One small Question!

Ayush
#1 | Posted: 30 Dec 2006 03:14 | Edited by: Ayush 
FIRST, THANKS FOR THIS SOFTWARE !!!!! I like creating vbs, js, html and this is great !!!

Now, the question..
I work with HTAs and hta is similar to html in syntax so i want that same syntax,coloring etc.. How ?

AND
If i choose Replace > Tick Regular Exp. > Choose Quoted string > Put something in replace :
the fint next works but replace button doesn't ... WHY

AND
In the forum. How can i change my settings like password ?

Andre Santos
Carthago
#2 | Posted: 30 Dec 2006 10:10 
Hi, Thanks for your comments.

Ayush wrote:

I work with HTAs and hta is similar to html in syntax so i want that same syntax,coloring etc.. How ?

You have to edit the HTML syntax file. Do the following steps:
Menu View - Preferences, then select "Syntax" in the tree on the left. Look for the HTML Syntax Name and double click it. That should have opened the syntax file. Click cancel to close the preferences dialog, and in the [::Header::] section locate the line :
Extensions=htm;html;stm;stml;htt;hhc;hhk;tpl
Should be the second line afther the [::Header::].

on this line add ;HTA to the end of line to look like this:
Extensions=htm;html;stm;stml;htt;hhc;hhk;tpl;hta

Save the htm.sdf file and your HTA files should be highlighted as HTML.

I will update the syntax file to recognize HTA files in the next version.

Ayush wrote:
If i choose Replace > Tick Regular Exp. > Choose Quoted string > Put something in replace :
the fint next works but replace button doesn't ... WHY

I just tested this and works without problems. I assume you Choose quoted string in the regular expressions menu. Please note that the quote values are sorrounded by " and not '.
So it finds "Some text" and no 'Some Text'. Also make sure "Wrap searchs" is checked.

Ayush wrote:
In the forum. How can i change my settings like password ?

Sorry, it can't be done. let me know if you wish that I delete your account and the you can register again this time with other password.

Thanks,

André Santos
Carthago Software Support
http://www.carthagosoft.net

Ayush
#3 | Posted: 31 Dec 2006 18:43 
Thanks... the syntax method worked .. thanks very much..

But the regular expression :
If i open some file(tried with many) > Open Replace dialog > Tick Reg Exp > Down is selected > Wrap is off(tried with on) > Choose something from menu (like number) > Enter something in replace dialog (like xx) > Click Find Next > It finds it > But when press Replace/Replace All > Nothing happens

Andre Santos
Carthago
#4 | Posted: 1 Jan 2007 17:43 
Hi,

Ayush wrote:
But the regular expression :
If i open some file(tried with many) > Open Replace dialog > Tick Reg Exp > Down is selected > Wrap is off(tried with on) > Choose something from menu (like number) > Enter something in replace dialog (like xx) > Click Find Next > It finds it > But when press Replace/Replace All > Nothing happens

You are right, sorry about this, I misunderstood your original post.
I can reproduce the problem and already have been fixed for the next version. Thank you for reporting this!

Thanks,

André Santos
Carthago Software Support
http://www.carthagosoft.net

Ayush
#5 | Posted: 2 Jan 2007 13:16 
Andre Santos wrote:
I can reproduce the problem and already have been fixed for the next version. Thank you for reporting this!

Thanks..

Twistpad Carthago Software forums / Twistpad /
 One small Question!

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.