DeskTask Carthago Software forums / DeskTask /  

Desk Task Position always returns to top left corner

Stephan
#1 | Posted: 10 Jan 2006 01:44 | Edited by: Stephan 
First of all I need to complement you on your software. It's a great tool as I don't have to load Outlook every time, I start my system.

unfortunately, Desk Task always shows up in the upper left corner of the desktop. I can move it to another destination, but it doesn't remeber it. I tried left and right alignment as well as locking the window in the new position.
Also Desk Task always returns to the upper left corner when I hit the "restore position" button.

Is there a solution to this problem?
Thanks in advance.

Andre Santos
Carthago
#2 | Posted: 10 Jan 2006 11:50 
Stephan wrote:
First of all I need to complement you on your software. It's a great tool as I don't have to load Outlook every time, I start my system.

Thanks for your comments

Stephan wrote:
unfortunately, Desk Task always shows up in the upper left corner of the desktop. I can move it to another destination, but it doesn't remeber it. I tried left and right alignment as well as locking the window in the new position.
Also Desk Task always returns to the upper left corner when I hit the "restore position" button.

Is there a solution to this problem?
Thanks in advance.

This was a issue in a previous version, when shutting down Windows, DeskTask would not save it's settings.

However this as been fixed. Can you confirm if when closing manually DeskTask and restarting it, it will not stay in the position it was?

I can't reproduce this, DeskTask will start in the position he was when closed.

Thanks,

André Santos
Carthago Software Support
http://www.carthagosoft.net

DeskTask Carthago Software forums / DeskTask /
 Desk Task Position always returns to top left corner

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.