MemInfo Carthago Software forums / MemInfo /  

New feature: access event view & other place

thanhlongmbk
#1 | Posted: 8 Nov 2008 18:57 
I hope that you can have options to manage the tray's context menu. In normal, you can double left click on the icon to open the task manager, but it's easy if you have a tab in the settings, in that you can choose which tool will be show and which tool will be run when double click. I will show it here:

- a listbox which help me to add new application and the name it will show in context menu.
- the listbox has option to show or hidden for each row.
- and a option to select which tool will be run when firing left double click.
- the mem defragment is fine, it will be locate on the top of the context menu.
- the default app when double click is not bold, you can add the icon for each app and mark the default icon, or just have a checked icon in the context list.

As you see, if I want to acces the tack manager, I can add it into the context list, and set it to default when double click, so it will be easy as normal version. but when I want to set it to event view, control panel, a folder, a virus scan... I just select it from context list, and I can control it as my work need.

The bug with color (black on w2003, magenta on XP) appear in my systems, hope to to solver it in the next version.

Thank you!

MemInfo Carthago Software forums / MemInfo /
 New feature: access event view & other place

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.