AeroBlend automatically changes the Windows Color to match the current wallpaper or active application icon\contents.
When in wallpaper mode, as each wallpaper is changed, either manually or via the Windows slideshow, the Windows color will change to match the wallpaper.
Additionally other modes include using the active application icon, it's contents or even set the color manually by picking on the desktop or choosing a color.
AeroBlend uses a quick algorithm to obtain the average color of the wallpaper or icon or window content. Color Intensity can be customized, as well as other options.
Microsoft Windows 8 and 7
Requires Windows Aero Running
Transparency options are not available on Windows 8
AeroBlend is freeware. It can be freely used and distributed in commercial and private environments but is subject to the terms and conditions of the license agreement.
If you find this program useful, please consider making a donation. A donation would not only demonstrate your appreciation of this software, but also help future developments.
- New Application Icon
- Added 3 new tray icon styles (Application, Native or active)
- When picking a color on the desktop, right clicking now cancels the process
- Fixed: selecting a transparency value and pressing cancel in the options dialog would not revert the original value
- Fixed: Enabled menu would not reflect the current automatic mode after changing it in the settings
- Fixed: Random "Floating point division by zero" error
- Fixed: Setting manual\automatic was sometimes not saved across sessions
- Minor bug fixes