AeroBlend automatically changes the Windows Color to match the current wallpaper or active application icon\contents.
When in wallpaper mode, as each wallpaper is changed, either manually or via the Windows slideshow, the Windows color will change to match the wallpaper.
Additionally other modes include using the active application icon, it's contents or even set the color manually by picking on the desktop or choosing a color.
AeroBlend uses a quick algorithm to obtain the predominant or average color of the wallpaper or icon or window content. Color Intensity and transparency* can be customized, as well as other options.
* Transparency options are not available on Windows 8.x
Microsoft Windows 8.x or 7
Requires Windows DWM Running
· Transparency options are not available on Windows 8.x
· Windows 10 is currently not supported.
· Third party Windows themes are not guaranteed to be compatible with AeroBlend.
AeroBlend is freeware. It can be freely used and distributed in commercial and private environments but is subject to the terms and conditions of the license agreement.
If you find this program useful, please consider making a donation. A donation would not only demonstrate your appreciation of this software, but also help future developments.
- Added a new option to select the automatic color mode: Predominant or Average* color
- Reorganized the Settings dialog
- Minor bug fixes