MemInfo Carthago Software forums / MemInfo /  

Text is invisible on remote desktop

Cyber Dog
#1 | Posted: 29 Jun 2009 08:14 | Edited by: Cyber Dog 
After upgrading to 2.1 I've had some trouble with the text in the task bar being invisible, especially when viewed over an RDP connection. The bar meter shows up fine, but the box under it is empty. Windows XP Pro SP3. Transparent background. Internal font and regular font produce the same results. If I change the background to opaque the text shows up, but as soon as I change it to transparent it disappears again.

Andre Santos
Carthago
#2 | Posted: 29 Jun 2009 17:15 
Hi cyber,

Sorry about this, I cannot reproduce.

Can you give some extra info?

a) does this happen only on RDP connections? Or you are having this problem over a normal Windows session?

b) Have you changed the color of the font and/or the background color?

c) If the problem continues to happen, can you test making a complete uninstall and install again, to restore the default settings?

Thanks!

André Santos
Carthago Software Support
http://www.carthagosoft.net

Cyber Dog
#3 | Posted: 29 Jun 2009 20:37 
It happens over RPD. When I log back into the same session directly the letters appear again immediately.

I reset the theme to Default Colors. I'm using Windows Silver style for the desktop.

I tried uninstall/reinstall with no luck. This happens on two different computers as well.

MemInfo Carthago Software forums / MemInfo /
 Text is invisible on remote desktop

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.