MemInfo Carthago Software forums / MemInfo /  

4-digit numbers, again

SoMa
#1 | Posted: 25 Dec 2007 05:28 
Hi,

I have been using MemInfo 1.81. It is a great tool for all windows users. Thank you!

I have some little but important problem with MemInfo.

(1) I can not see the first and last digit on my task bar. Currently i use Small font, 5pt. I try to use other type of fonts and sizes but the problem is same.

I can not see the numbers because they blurred always. I do not know why. You can see on the attached picture.

If it is possible please increase the width of indicator icon.

(2) Sometimes I would like to switch off the numbers but I can not see this options on the settings page.

(3) I looking for cpu usage tool for windows for example CpuInfo. Could you create a same good program than MemInfo?

Regards, SoMa

SoMa
#2 | Posted: 25 Dec 2007 05:31 

Andre Santos
Carthago
#3 | Posted: 26 Dec 2007 17:06 
Hi, Thanks for your comments.

Regarding the problems:

1)
SoMa wrote:
(1) I can not see the first and last digit on my task bar. Currently i use Small font, 5pt. I try to use other type of fonts and sizes but the problem is same.
I can not see the numbers because they blurred always. I do not know why. You can see on the attached picture.
If it is possible please increase the width of indicator icon.

The problem you describe (and thank you for the nice screenshot) is due to the large fonts settings in the display properties. You can see that all your Icons near the clock are "streched". It's a windows "feature" and there is no control on that. On informative icons, like MemInfo, this can be a problem, but there is no workaround other to disable large fonts display.

SoMa wrote:
(2) Sometimes I would like to switch off the numbers but I can not see this options on the settings page.

There is no way to switch off the numbers, but it could be a good idea for future releases.

SoMa wrote:
(3) I looking for cpu usage tool for windows for example CpuInfo. Could you create a same good program than MemInfo?

Sorry, no plans to do a MemInfo Like CPU. I'm sure there are a lot of programs that do that? starting with Microsoft Windows own Task Manager?

Thanks,

André Santos
Carthago Software Support
http://www.carthagosoft.net

MemInfo Carthago Software forums / MemInfo /
 4-digit numbers, again

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.