MemInfo Carthago Software forums / MemInfo /  

Minor change

seriocomic
#1 | Posted: 20 Mar 2006 15:05 
Hi, I had been using Vetch Utilities SysInfoMyWork for some time but it wasn't doing the job. I'm gald to see your product available and have switched.

One thing I would like to see, is the removal of the comma in the value of the available RAM, as it pushes the figures off the right of the box, especially when using 2GB of RAM or more).

Keep up the great work!

Andre Santos
Carthago
#2 | Posted: 20 Mar 2006 16:48 
Hi,

seriocomic wrote:
Hi, I had been using Vetch Utilities SysInfoMyWork for some time but it wasn't doing the job. I'm gald to see your product available and have switched.

Out of curiosity, what was that made you change to MemInfo, since both programs are freeware?

seriocomic wrote:
One thing I would like to see, is the removal of the comma in the value of the available RAM, as it pushes the figures off the right of the box, especially when using 2GB of RAM or more).

Thanks for the tip, it's indeed a nice suggestion and will be available for the next release.

seriocomic wrote:
Keep up the great wor

Thanks for your comments, enjoy MemInfo

André Santos
Carthago Software Support
http://www.carthagosoft.net

seriocomic
#3 | Posted: 22 Mar 2006 16:04 
I switched because SysInfoMyWork wouldn't defrag the RAM anymore.

What I do like that MemInfo doesn't have is the ability for the bar to reflect the CPU usage, not just the RAM - two birds with one stone...

Andre Santos
Carthago
#4 | Posted: 24 Mar 2006 15:08 
seriocomic wrote:
What I do like that MemInfo doesn't have is the ability for the bar to reflect the CPU usage, not just the RAM - two birds with one stone...

I understand this would be useful, but is not at all in my plans, since it's beyond the scope of Meminfo and Task Manager, built in in Windows, does this anyway.

Thanks,

André Santos
Carthago Software Support
http://www.carthagosoft.net

MemInfo Carthago Software forums / MemInfo /
 Minor change

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.