DeskTask Carthago Software forums / DeskTask /  

Outlook 2010

Ian
#1 | Posted: 10 Aug 2009 09:59 | Edited by: Ian 
DeskTask does not currently work with Outlook 2010 (Technical Preview). It shows the small icons, but none of the events or tasks.

If you can get a hold of the TP, it would be great to have this app already working with 2010. Is there any change of DeskTask being open source? I'd gladly make the changes myself to get it working.

Andre Santos
Carthago
#2 | Posted: 10 Aug 2009 10:35 
Hi,

Ian wrote:
DeskTask does not currently work with Outlook 2010 (Technical Preview). It shows the small icons, but none of the events or tasks.

If you can get a hold of the TP, it would be great to have this app already working with 2010.

Until a final release of Office 2010 is available, it will not be officially supported.

I will have a look, if i find the the preview version, but it's not a priority.

Ian wrote:
Is there any change of DeskTask being open source? I'd gladly make the changes myself to get it working.

No sorry, DeskTask is freeware, but not open source.

Thanks,

André Santos
Carthago Software Support
http://www.carthagosoft.net

testing
#3 | Posted: 14 Jan 2010 14:31 
@Ian

I downloaded and installed desktask on a windows 7 x64 with office 2010 x64 and desktask runs flawless.

I also had problems showing entry's but changing "Transparent color" in options to any other color then "black" worked for me.

Hope this helped.

DeskTask Carthago Software forums / DeskTask /
 Outlook 2010

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.