DeskTask Carthago Software forums / DeskTask /  

New Feature Request

Jim
#1 | Posted: 24 Oct 2008 15:26 
Often I flag my emails as an impromptu task list, could you add support for flagged items like this?

Andre Santos
Carthago
#2 | Posted: 24 Nov 2008 14:33 
Hi,

I might be wrong, but I don't see where I can flag task or calendar items.

Can you help me on that?

Please remember e-mail items are not displayed on the DeskTask

Thanks,

André Santos
Carthago Software Support
http://www.carthagosoft.net

XtremeMaC
#3 | Posted: 28 Dec 2008 17:40 
there are two ways to show emails under to do lists not tasks.
1. right click on any email, click on Follow Up and select a date
2. there is a flag status column on the reading pane (far right)

with there u can flag an email and show under TO-DO lists..

i don't see any option for calender items, though calender items are already shown in desktask...

leontet
#4 | Posted: 1 Jan 2009 16:42 | Edited by: leontet 
Hello Carthago!

Although I find DeskTask an extremely useful software, I miss some functionality I'm used to from a similar program I use to run on my PDA.

It would be awesome if the task list options would give the possibility to change the display font/color for current tasks only. I mean, right now (v1.1 beta2) there is possible to change the display appearance of every task entry based either on its start or its due date, but not both. I still need more detailed and meaningful visual enhancements:
- the current tasks (those whose start date is less or equal than today and due date is greater than today) to appear somehow highlighted (bold font, for example);
- the overdue tasks (those whose due date is less than today) to appear with some major visual enhancement (red and bold, for example);
- the rest of the tasks to be performed in the future (start date greater than today) to appear dimmed (as a suggestion).

With these visual enhancements DeskTask would be absolutely awesome!

Thanks for reading this -- I look forward to hearing your opinion!

XtremeMaC
#5 | Posted: 2 Jan 2009 10:55 
that's exactly what i want as well.

DeskTask Carthago Software forums / DeskTask /
 New Feature Request

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.