DeskTask Carthago Software forums / DeskTask /  

New Feature Requests

Amish
#1 | Posted: 23 Oct 2008 09:00 
This is a great app, thanks.
Two things that would make this tool much more useful for me would be:
1) Add a checkbox for each task, so I can mark it as completed from the app
2) Allow me to set a date range for tasks displayed - I would like to specify this week and maybe next week as well. I like seeing my completed tasks, but do not want to see the tasks from previous weeks. I also would prefer not having to delete the completed tasks from the tasks folder because I like to use those to tally my accomplishments at the end of the year.
Thanks again!

Andre Santos
Carthago
#2 | Posted: 24 Nov 2008 14:28 
Hi, Thanks for your comments,

Amish wrote:
1) Add a checkbox for each task, so I can mark it as completed from the app

It was not a goal of DeskTask to actually change data, but to display it. I know a checkbox for tasks would be useful, but you are just a click way from the actual task window!

Amish wrote:
2) Allow me to set a date range for tasks displayed - I would like to specify this week and maybe next week as well. I like seeing my completed tasks, but do not want to see the tasks from previous weeks. I also would prefer not having to delete the completed tasks from the tasks folder because I like to use those to tally my accomplishments at the end of the year.

I see, it makes sense, many people I know just have a set of tasks, without any particular date range, but your suggestion is totally valid. I will consider this in upcoming releases

Thanks

André Santos
Carthago Software Support
http://www.carthagosoft.net

DeskTask Carthago Software forums / DeskTask /
 New Feature Requests

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.