DeskTask Carthago Software forums / DeskTask /  

Outlook 2003 and multiple Task lists

Daren Daigle
#1 | Posted: 5 Dec 2006 07:39 
Wondering two things...

1) Can you get access to the multiple tasks lists that outlook 2003 can create? Maybe a checkbox in the options to show which ones to include?

2) Can you integrate categories in the list so they can be seen on the desktop? Maybe with some sort of sorting in the options page?

I am more than willing to help test this if you get a urge to try it.

Daren Daigle
#2 | Posted: 5 Dec 2006 07:55 
Also... it would be nice to be able to right click a task on the desktop and mark it complete.

Andre Santos
Carthago
#3 | Posted: 6 Dec 2006 18:14 
Hi

Daren Daigle wrote:
1) Can you get access to the multiple tasks lists that outlook 2003 can create? Maybe a checkbox in the options to show which ones to include?

Sorry, for the moment only the default Task List can be displayed

Daren Daigle wrote:
2) Can you integrate categories in the list so they can be seen on the desktop? Maybe with some sort of sorting in the options page?

What do you mean integrate the categories in the Desktop? Show the category for each item?

Daren Daigle wrote:
Also... it would be nice to be able to right click a task on the desktop and mark it complete

The way DeskTask was designed was to just get data from outlook, not changing it, that is why you can click on an item and open it (where you can manage it)

Thabks

André Santos
Carthago Software Support
http://www.carthagosoft.net

Daren Daigle
#4 | Posted: 14 Dec 2006 08:15 
Yes, i mean to have it show categories, not just be able to filter them. So that a you could tell project specific (assuming you are using the categories to denote projects) tasks.

It would be nice to have it stand out like the day of the week does on the calendar view.

It would also be nice with your date color scheme to add a yellow date for today. So you can easily tell something due today as opposed to those on future dates.

(P.S. I really like the product which is why i am looking at these feature requests.)

DeskTask Carthago Software forums / DeskTask /
 Outlook 2003 and multiple Task lists

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.