DeskTask Carthago Software forums / DeskTask /  

Windows Screen Saver Interrupts

seedavework
#1 | Posted: 30 Jul 2006 21:50 
Desk Task is an awesome program that contains key functionality Microsoft should have figured out years ago. Because of this program, Outlook is finally working for me like it should. It seems that whenever Desk Task makes an update the screen refreshes and the computer if in Screen Saver mode comes back to ready mode. I searched the forums and did not see any other posts related to this issue so I figured it might be a configuration error on my part. Is there a way to keep Desk Task from interrupting the Windows screen saver and bringing the computer back to ready? Right now I have my update time at about 30 minutes and my Windows Screen Saver at 15.

Andre Santos
Carthago
#2 | Posted: 31 Jul 2006 15:25 
Hi,

Thanks for your comments.

I've tested DeskTask refreshing with a screen saver (using the starfield from Windows XP) and it not interrupt the screen saver process.

What screen Saver are you using?

Thanks,

André Santos
Carthago Software Support
http://www.carthagosoft.net

seedavework
#3 | Posted: 1 Aug 2006 08:34 
I am using the Window XP logo screensaver...I will switch to starfield, and see it that changes anything.

Thanks

DeskTask Carthago Software forums / DeskTask /
 Windows Screen Saver Interrupts

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.