DeskTask Carthago Software forums / DeskTask /  

feature request: desktask

Ken
#1 | Posted: 29 Apr 2006 02:46 
Don't know if this has been suggested before, but I would like an option to display dates after every day in the calendar.

Andre Santos
Carthago
#2 | Posted: 29 Apr 2006 17:31 
Hi,
Ken wrote:
Don't know if this has been suggested before, but I would like an option to display dates after every day in the calendar.

Can you be a bit more specific on the request?

André Santos
Carthago Software Support
http://www.carthagosoft.net

Ken
#3 | Posted: 30 Apr 2006 08:41 
Hello André,

Can't quite figure out the convention, but when the calendar is displayed on the desktop, sometimes the date is displayed after the day. For example, Saturday (6/May). However, sometimes the date isn't displayed. I would like to see it there all the time. An option to have them or not have them displayed is what I am suggesting.

Ken

Andre Santos
Carthago
#4 | Posted: 30 Apr 2006 11:14 
hi Ken

Ken wrote:
Can't quite figure out the convention, but when the calendar is displayed on the desktop, sometimes the date is displayed after the day. For example, Saturday (6/May). However, sometimes the date isn't displayed. I would like to see it there all the time. An option to have them or not have them displayed is what I am suggesting.

I see, sorry for not understanding in your original post.
The date after the day of week is displayed when the appointment is beyond the current week.

This request has been made and will be implemented soon (as an option)

Thanks,

André Santos
Carthago Software Support
http://www.carthagosoft.net

Ken
#5 | Posted: 30 Apr 2006 11:34 
André,

Thanks for the explanation - looking forward to implementation.

Ken

Ken
#6 | Posted: 7 May 2006 04:09 
André,

Thanks for putting the date option in RC6!!

Ken

DeskTask Carthago Software forums / DeskTask /
 feature request: desktask

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.