DeskTask Carthago Software forums / DeskTask /  

Display issues

Paul Sharpe
#1 | Posted: 22 Mar 2017 02:55 
Running the latest version of DeskTask and noticed 2 issues.

1. Clicking on "Show current task indicator" highlights the current task but leaves a space below the current task and removes the bottom task

2. There are also display issues when selecting "Highlight today's appointments.

Andre Santos
Carthago
#2 | Posted: 22 Mar 2017 16:32 
Hi Paul

1. I cannot make this happen in my machine. Did you change the display font? does this happen with a specific number of items? Happens all the time?

2. What are the display issues in the "Highlight today's appointments" option?

Thanks

André Santos
Carthago Software Support
http://www.carthagosoft.net

Paul Sharpe
#3 | Posted: 23 Mar 2017 01:59 
Hi,

1. No matter what font I use, it always happens. Any number of items can be displays and the issue still occurs. It does happen all the time. I've included screenshots.

This is what's displayed when the current item isn't indicated.

Here is what happens when I tick the box indicating the current task (although there is no current task in this particular shot). As you can see the gap (highlighted in red) appears between appointments and the task that was displayed earlier disappears (also highlighted in red).

Disappointing that you can't recreate it. Must be something wrong here. Hope you can help.

2. You can disregard the "Highlight today's appointments" issue. Your very latest version seems to have sorted that out.

DeskTask Carthago Software forums / DeskTask /
 Display issues

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.