Twistpad Carthago Software forums / Twistpad /  

Thanks, User contributed Syntax files and forum buttons

PhilThompson
#1 | Posted: 8 Mar 2007 02:25 
Wow! This looks like the editor for me. Can't believe I never found this before. I'm a convert from Editplus. They had a good editor but it still looks like windows 2000 and they aren't really adding much to it these days. Well I'll be playing with the Trial a bit before I decide to buy but you will probably have one happy customer shortly!

One thing, syntax files. Is there anywhere I can download them. I use a large range of languages and it would be nice if someone else has already done a syntax file to not have to repeat the effort.

In particular if anyone has done a Ruby syntax file I'd appreciate it.

Finally, the submit button here and on the registration page are not very clear. I had job finding them!

Andre Santos
Carthago
#2 | Posted: 8 Mar 2007 15:15 
Hi

Thanks for your comments.

PhilThompson wrote:
One thing, syntax files. Is there anywhere I can download them. I use a large range of languages and it would be nice if someone else has already done a syntax file to not have to repeat the effort.

You can download addicional syntax files here.

More Syntax's will be added in the future.

PhilThompson wrote:
In particular if anyone has done a Ruby syntax file I'd appreciate it.

A Ruby syntax file has been uploaded in the address above.
As I'm not very familiar with the Ruby language feel free to give some feedback

PhilThompson wrote:

Finally, the submit button here and on the registration page are not very clear. I had job finding them!

Thanks for the feedback, a new web site is in the works which will hopefully improve things like those you mention.

Thanks,

André Santos
Carthago Software Support
http://www.carthagosoft.net

PhilThompson
#3 | Posted: 8 Mar 2007 18:14 
WOW! Now that's quick! Thanks for this. At a glance it seems good. I'll play around a bit and let you know.

Twistpad Carthago Software forums / Twistpad /
 Thanks, User contributed Syntax files and forum buttons

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.