Site Issues Carthago Software forums / Site Issues /  

Contact Form Issues?

Norbert Hoeller
#1 | Posted: 20 Feb 2018 10:43 
I have tried several times to complete the comment form. Each time, I get the following errors, even though I am careful to enter the correct security text. Is anything else seeing this?

Thanks, Norbert

>>>

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/home/content/42/11695742/tmp/sess_ffkf3umealqsljbuchr08fggc1, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /home/content/42/11695742/html/post.php on line 14

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/content/42/11695742/html/post.php:14) in /home/content/42/11695742/html/post.php on line 14
Security code does not match.
Press back in your browser to try again

Warning: Unknown: open(/home/content/42/11695742/tmp/sess_ffkf3umealqsljbuchr08fggc1, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct () in Unknown on line 0

Andre Santos
Carthago
#2 | Posted: 20 Feb 2018 14:47 
Hi Norbert,

Sorry about this issue on the contact form, there were in fact some problems and they should be fixed now.

Thank you as well for taking time to register on the forum and make us aware of this.

Looking forward on your query
Thanks,

André Santos
Carthago Software Support
http://www.carthagosoft.net

Norbert Hoeller
#3 | Posted: 20 Feb 2018 16:50 
Hi André, thanks for the update. I successfully used the contact a few minutes ago with respect to a meminfo question.

Regards, Norbert

Site Issues Carthago Software forums / Site Issues /
 Contact Form Issues?

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.